Here are the current specs for the “because, Racecar” project.
- 6.0L LQ9 Block – Bored .030 over
- K1 3.900 Forged Crankshaft
- Callis Compstar Rods
- CP Bullet Pistons -15cc domes
- Clevite Bearings
- Trick Flow LS Dual Roller Springs
- ARP Head Studs
- Manley Pushrods
- Lunati Cam 232/238 duration .598/.600 lift 113 LSA
- LS7 Lifters
- JP Performance Billet Double Roller Timing Chain
- SLP Heavy Duty Oil Pump
- CTS-V Oil Pan
- (2017) Holley Hi-Ram Intake
Fuel / Computer:
- (2017) Injector Dynamics ID1000
- (2017) Holley HP EFI
Holley 12-1800 200GPH double pump.(Burned up- doesn’t like hot weather + street driving)
- (2018) Aeromotive Eliminator
- (2017) Single Turbo GTX4202R
- TCI SFI-Flexplate
- TCI 6x – 6 speed 4L80e Variant
- TCI StreetFighter Torque Converter ~3200-3600 stall
4″ Factory Aluminum Driveshaft(Broke)
- (2018) 5″ Aluminum Driveshaft by Performance Drivelines
GM 14 Bolt, SF(Broke, due to me mis-installing pinion) Detroit Locker
- (2019) GM 14 Bolt, Full Floater – 3.73s
- Open Diff… For now.
- Mostly Stock 2004 Chevrolet Single Cab, Long Bed.
- (2016) Gutted Interior
- (2019) Sheet Metal Dash
To note- I have tried to keep the post dates as accurate as possible to when they occured. However- over the last 8 years, the details of this project have been moved around to multiple locations.
** This post will be updated as parts break, and are replaced.