- New Commands
- (Server Admin) bot, clear messages - Delete all of the messages from the current channel.
- (Global Admin) bot, show guilds - Prints a list of all guilds, and member counts, who are using this bot.
- (Server Admin) bot, reset config - This will reset your settings to the default for a new discord guild.
- (Server Admin) bot, go away - This will remove WarBot from your guild.
- (Clan Leader) (enable|disable) war prep started - You can toggle if this announcement is displayed.
- (Clan Leader) (enable|disable) war prep ending - You can toggle if this announcement is displayed.
- (Clan Leader) (enable|disable) war started - You can toggle the war started announcement.
- Updated Join Message
- When the bot is invited to a server, it will now display a greeting, with directions to access the help page.
- Updated Leave Message
- if you use 'bot, go away', the bot will now send a personalized messaged as well.
- If you delete a role or channel, which WarBot is configured to send to, the bot will send a messages to the default member channel, stating its configured channel needs to be updated. If, you deleted the default channel, the bot will automatically set a new default channel to send notifications to.
- If you delete the default bot channel, the bot will now find a new default channel to send to, automatically. (Although, you may want to configure the channel. It will use random logic, if a default channel is not specified.)
- Updates to the war notifications. The title reflects the event now.
- No known critical issues or bugs. If you know of one, please report it.
- Many of the bot's functions were updated to take full advantage of async IO. This will greatly improve the performance... Although, unless we are serving 50+ guilds, you would likely not notice too much. However- this will ensure you receive your notifications much faster (Depending on how many guilds are using this bot.) You can list the count of guilds, by using 'bot, stats'
- Configuration storage class updated, to be much more streamlined, and require less code on the front-end.
- Migrated configuration versions to version 1.
- Version 1.5, and 1.6 updates were rolled into this single article.